In August, our annual Kid’s Day event is certain to bring together the whole family with plenty for both children and parents to enjoy. The day promises to be packed full of fun. Come and enjoy unlimited train rides on our steam engine, affectionately known as Samson, games, musical entertainment on our lower grounds, and much more!
$5 Children 3-18
2 and under FREE
The BC Forest Discovery Centre is currently open 7 days a week from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm. We hope to see you soon!
2014 Digital Photography Contest
- Entry into the contest is free!
- Photos must have been taken on the BC Forest Discovery Centre site during the Spring/Summer seasons of 2014.
- Entries should be submitted to email@example.com
- The deadline for submissions is 4:30 pm on Sunday, August 31st, 2014.
- All digital files entered into the contest must be at least 300dpi.
- Participants may submit up to 5 photographs.
- Selected entries will be exhibited on the BCFDC’s website and Facebook pages, as well as published in the Centre’s 2015 Calendar.
Entry Form: Digital Photo Contest Entry Form 2014
The BC Forest Discovery Centre is a pet friendly location, but we do have regulations around what pet can and can not do while visiting. Please review the Pet Policy and let us know if you have any questions.
The BC Forest Discovery Centre is an open air museum and for the comfort of all visitors we have a local policy for smoking. Please review the local Smoking Policy and let us know if you have any questions.